Companies constantly need to engineer specific software products in strict conformity with emergent needs which can help organizations address key business challenges in the present environment where there is a cut-throat competition and key to business excellence is only through surpassing customer expectations.
Whilst in pursuit of product engineering, utmost consideration should be evoked in formulating comprehensive product plan and strategy which can result in immense business value. The challenges towards this direction include reducing product costs, cutting the payback period, properly utilizing the expertise of product engineering consultants, and competing with rapid technology advancement.
PearlArc Product Engineering Services
Product engineering outsourcing with PearlArc enables you to achieve accelerated time to market, reduced design cycle time and notable lower costs. We focus on these key drivers to help you gain competitive advantage in the volatile marketplace. Our two decades of practical experience and cross-functional expertise extends across the full range of product engineering and product life cycle management services.
We collaborate closely with our customers to engineer futuristic products using latest technologies across multiple industries and product lines. We are deeply committed to the success of our customers' initiatives.
Below are the few characteristics of our product engineering services
- Adopt industry best practices towards application development which ensure quality delivery and maximize client's ROI.
- Follow metrics driven process that covers performance target setting, performance improvement and progress measurement
- Have a strong team adaptive to the client's ecosystem and local culture giving complete visibility to our clients across all the phases of PDLC
- Leverage numerous tools, models and methods to focus on making the design effortless and support defect tracking, log estimates and progress tracking against the iteration goals while ensuring that we build cutting edge products to meet clients' needs
PearlArc delivers high-quality flexible products that are robust, scalable, reliable, secure and at the same time easy to deploy, simple to maintain and modular to alleviate further enhancements.
Being a young startup, we follow standard practices for product engineering process based on
- Conceptualization & Development To help identify a suitable technology and platform for your product idea and convert them into reality.
- Localization To adjust the product so that it can successfully survive in a non-native market.
- Customization & Implementation To implement the product and then further customize it based on end-users experiences, in order to address all the requirements.
- Migration & Porting To migrate your existing product to a new platform/technology to support increasing customer demands.
- Enhancements To continue support and maintenance services for new, expanding and retiring product lines to help our clients retain their customers.
The PearlArc Advantage
- We follow metrics driven process that covers performance target setting, performance improvement and progress measurement.
- PearlArc has a strong team approach that gives complete visibility to our clients across all the phases of SDLC.
- We leverage numerous tools, models and methods to focus on making the design effortless and support defect tracking, log estimates and progress tracking against the iteration goals while ensuring that we build cutting edge applications to meet clients' needs.
- Our transparent approach towards continuous communication and collaboration ensures our clients about the process flows and project status after every iteration.
- We adopt industry best practices towards application development which ensure quality delivery and maximize client's ROI.
- PearlArc believes in following 'SMART' goals that stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time Boxed.
- We have a creative and experienced team of engineers and consultants who are proficient in Microsoft, Java, Oracle, IBM, Open Source, Adobe, Mobility technologies and so forth to develop a complete software product that meets your business requirements.